Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone!

So I've finally decided to create a "travel blog" of sorts. I'm not really traveling a whole lot right now, since I'm just starting my Master's degree and all, but I'm hoping to do a lot of traveling next year, and I can use this blog to talk about my plans, my life, my thoughts, and the little trips that I'm sure to take, even though it's the middle of the school year... (like Brazil in October! :) )

I hope you'll enjoy hearing about my adventures, and comment back, so we can share stories and life experiences... after all, that's what traveling is all about: Sharing! :)

Patty

3 comments:

Evelyn Moore said...

YAY Patty!!! Welcome to the network of blogging. Yay for keeping up with each other's lives too! Hopefully ours will intersect SOON! Man i miss ya chica. Ps. Your location of your blog isn't .blogger, its travelcraze101.blogspot.com, just fyi. Miss you hermana!!

Hasta pronto, si dios quiere!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Welcome ;)
Love the travelling sharing and hope to have fun in your "ride" :D

Unknown said...

Hi my friend!!!

Finally you make your blog!!! Now I want to see your pictures, so...

Kisses and I hope seeing you very soon and the next time don’t go without say goodbye...

Beijossss