Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back in Puno... for longer than expected!

It has obviously been a while since I wrote here, but I didn't want to leave it that way and I want to finish the part about this particular trip before I start writing about the next adventures... so here we go! :)

We went back to Puno, and were supposed to leave the next morning to go to Cuzco, and from there on to Machu Picchu, but something got in the way... you guys remember in the last post I mentioned the food and something called Oca? Well, apparently that did not sit well in Mene's stomach, and even after a visit to Colors (where we knew we could get good and healthy food), he still didn't feel 100% well. So we decided to stay in Puno one extra day, and go to Cuzco the morning after that. I ran to the bus station and managed to change our tickets, and we spent the day chilling, writing and hanging out... :)

No comments: