Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surfer's paradise

There's a city in Australia, just a bit north of Sydney, called Surfer's Paradise. I'm pretty sure the people who named that place hadn't been to Florianopolis, otherwise they would've thought this was a surfer's paradise...

After spending 5hrs in a bus from Pantanal to Campo Grande, and another 27hrs on another bus from Campo Grande to Floripa, we were exhausted, smelly and hungry. Shower was top priority, and since it was already past midnight, we decided to forget about food and crash instead...


Next morning, I wake up and realize I've just landed in paradise...

Perfect day, not a cloud in the sky, warm, beautiful! Breakfast is included, so we head up immediately and eat to our heart's content...


Delicious strong Brazilian coffee that I know and love! :)


Then, after checking the surf conditions which were apparently very good, my surfer friend starts to itch and we take off immediately to head to the beach, where I have a beautiful afternoon in the sun, playing with an awesome camera, taking loads of pictures and eating Acai... (his camera, so pictures will come a little later...)

No comments: